UsefulTulips.org is a website which explores utility use cases of cryptocurrency around the world. Charts shown on this website are derived from trading data of the world's most popular peer-to-peer Bitcoin trading websites. Articles and tweets explaining the underlying phenomena behind the data are provided on medium and twitter.
For any questions or comments please contact [email protected]
A Special Thanks to:
- dlab.vc, for providing the original sponsorship to get this website and research off the ground. If you have a good idea for the blockchain space, you won't find a cooler and more genuine team to provide mentorship and funding for bringing that idea to the next level.
- Paxful, for providing continued sponsorship and for inviting me to their offices in New York and Estonia,
- LocalBitcoins, for inviting me to spend a week with them in Finland.
- David Warren, for created a new logo
- Marina Spindler (@MarinaSpindler), for providing Spanish Translation
- Howard Peng (@Howard_Pen3), for providing Chinese Translation
The research and data provided by this website has been featured and/or cited by the New York Times, Financial Times, CNBC, CNN, Yahoo Finance, the Human Rights Foundation, Coindesk, Bitcoin Magazine, and others.